Assistant Headteacher For Curriculum - Fircroft Primary School
Required from Easter 2019
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher for Curriculum from Easter 2019 (or sooner if possible).
Fircroft is a two-form entry happy, vibrant community school in Tooting Bec, South London, rated Good by Ofsted in June 2017. We have a strong family ethos, are firmly committed to inclusion and very proud of our motivated pupils and our dedicated and enthusiastic staff team.
The successful candidate will join the senior leadership team and will lead on curriculum development across the school in addition to leading on Teaching and Learning in either the Infants or the Juniors, dependent on candidate strengths.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a strong belief in the potential of all children to succeed.
• Be an exemplary teacher with experience across at least two primary phases.
• Have a thorough understanding of Safeguarding.
• Have a proven record of leading and managing staff towards improved outcomes for children.
• Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others.
• Be an aspirant school leader with a desire to raise standards and the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Be a committed team member and show a desire to support the Head teacher in managing and leading the school as a member of the Senior Leadership team.
Please call the school and arrange to meet the Headteacher and tour the school.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button)
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing date: 13 February 2019 (at noon)
Interview date: 26 February 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check
CVs are not accepted.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils