Class Teacher - Paxton Academy Sports and Science
Start date: September 2020
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and to quickly raise standards in a school at the heart of a thriving and diverse local community in outer London.
Are you an inspiring teacher who believes in providing all children with a creative, broad and balanced curriculum? Enthusiastic about making a significant individual contribution to the success of our school, with the support of our Outstanding Leadership team within the Trust.
In addition to the opportunity to work with highly rewarding children we can offer you –
- A rapidly improving, forward thinking school
- Superb access to the highest quality professional development
- Working at all times in close collaboration with the partner Trust school, Outstanding Chesterton Primary
- Access to a large team of professionals working across the Primary and Secondary sectors
- Full access to the outstanding work of the Wandle Teaching School Alliance, South West London Maths Hub, English and Early Years Hubs
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Ben Foley via the school office on 020 8683 2308 to arrange a convenient date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found from www.wandlelearningtrust.org.uk
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 May 2020 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Paxton Academy Sports and Science is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Paxton Academy Sports and Science
159 Brigstock Rd,
Tel: 020 8683 2308
Interim Headteacher: Ben Foley
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils