Class Teachers - Gatton Primary School
Required from April 2019 and September 2019
Gatton School is a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Muslim School in the heart of Wandsworth. We are currently expanding from two forms of entry to three forms. This is an exciting time to join the school with great scope for career progression.
We have vacancies for teachers in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
We are seeking to appoint highly skilled, motivated practitioners who:
• Have relevant experience
• Are rated Good/Outstanding
• Are skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
• Have evidence of significant impact upon pupil progress
• are committed to inclusive education and raising standards
• Display effective communication and teamwork skills
• Are able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
We welcome applications from talented NQTs and offer a great induction package.
• Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
• A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
• Excellent professional development.
• Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
• A modern building with excellent facilities including a large gym and swimming pool
• Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
• Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button)
Alternatively, an application pack can from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk. For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the above number or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email - email@example.com , post or fax.
Closing Date: 28 March 2019 (noon)
Interviews/Task: Week commencing 01 April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin