Classroom Teachers (KS1 and KS2) - Tooting Primary School
Required from September 2019
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in June 2015.
Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilize the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
We require teachers for September 2019 to join our creative, energetic and innovative team.
Candidates will need to:
• Demonstrate effective teaching and learning through engaging lesson planning, assessment and evaluation
• Be committed to continuing professional development
• Be a proactive learner and willing to work collaboratively
• Be committed to working closely with parents/carers
• Inspire children to reach their full potential through a love of learning
In return, we can offer you:
• Wonderful children with a passion to learn
• A team of committed, dedicated staff to work alongside
• An opportunity to develop and shape your teaching career
• A culture of growth mindset where purposeful practise and effort are rewarded
• A creative, exciting curriculum which makes the most of being located in London
• A leadership team that is committed to staff development, teaching & learning and pupil outcomes
Candidates are actively encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement at one of the following times:
• Wednesday 1st May - 4pm
• Friday 3rd May - 9am
• Wednesday 8th May - 4pm
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact the school office on 0203 700 0790 or by email email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can also be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below). Alternatively these can be found from the school website www.tootingprimary.org
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number below.
Completed application should be returned to the school electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Graveney School, HR Department, Welham Road, SW17 9BU.
Please note that applications must be submitted using the school’s application form.
Closing Date: 10 May 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 20 May 2019
Candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted for interviews
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies
Tooting Primary School
(Part of Graveney Trust)
London SW17 8HE
Tel: 020 3700 0790
Executive Headteacher: Milan Stevanovic
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils