Domestic Assistant - Linden Lodge School
8 hours per week – 39 Weeks per year.
Required: as soon as possible
An opportunity has arisen for a Domestic Assistant at Linden Lodge School to undertake duties in the Laundry and other domestic duties across the school as required.
This post would be particularly suitable for someone who has a good attention to detail and strives to provide a high quality service to different departments across the school.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• An ability to meet and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness throughout all aspects of their work.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to safeguarding all children and vulnerable adults
Please note: Some lifting and the use of cleaning/washing chemicals will be a requirement of the post-holder.
In return we will offer you:
• Training opportunities both externally and in-house
• The opportunity to further your career
• Supportive line management
• A vibrant staff Health and Wellbeing Programme
• A caring and dynamic team of colleagues
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but training would be provided for the right individual.
School Tour: We encourage applicants to visit the Centre. Please contact HR at email@example.com, to arrange a suitable date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button).
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Linden Lodge School, 61 Princes Way, Wimbledon Park. London, SW19 6JB
Closing date: 22 February 2018 (at 12 noon)
Interviews: week commencing 25 February 2019 (exact timings to be confirmed)
Linden Lodge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
An enhanced DBS check will be required
Please Note we do not accept CVs
Linden Lodge School
61 Princes Way
Tel: 020 8788 0107