EYFS Class Teacher - Hillbrook Primary School
Required September 2019
Hillbrook is more than a primary school, it is a happy, successful learning community where everyone is welcomed and valued.
We are a large 3/4 form entry School at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community. We are located in Tooting South West London, very close to both Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations. We are proud to be an outstanding school with a fantastic reputation and strong links to our Community.
We are looking to appoint class teachers, either in the early stages of their career or equally teachers with more experience.
We are first and foremost looking for someone who: -
• Is an enthusiastic and talented teacher who provides positive and high quality learning experiences
• Has the highest expectations and standards for yourself and your pupils
• Is organised, resourceful and creative
• Is a team player who will go the ‘extra mile’
• Is passionate about teaching and learning and stimulating children’s curiosity
• Is committed to genuine inclusion at every level
• Is able to form positive relationships with all stakeholders
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
• Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
• Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
• Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
• Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
• Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
• Teach happy children who love school and want to achieve their very best
• Be well supported by a leadership team who genuinely promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
• Work alongside a supportive and active Governing Body
Suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing & Shortlisting: 20 May 2019 (at noon)
Provisional Interview: 23 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils