FULL-TIME CLASS TEACHER - Greenmead Primary School
Required for September 2019
NQT’s are welcome to apply
Are you passionate about securing the best outcomes for children with special educational needs?
Greenmead School is an Outstanding Special School (September 2016) for primary aged pupils who have severe learning difficulties, some who have additional communication and physical disabilities.
This is an opportunity to join our supportive team of highly regarded teachers. We have recently moved into a multi-purpose, state of the art building with wonderful new facilities. We are co-located with an Outstanding Primary School with a shared vision for establishing a truly inclusive community.
We are looking for someone who is;
• A qualified teacher with QTS
• Has knowledge and experience in teaching children with special educational needs and physical disabilities
• Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
• Excited about working in collaboration with multi-professional agencies to secure the best outcomes for all children
• Has excellent classroom management skills and is able to effectively lead a team of support assistants
• Has experience in leading in an area of the curriculum to promote teaching and learning across the school
We can offer:
• A supportive and committed staff team
• Happy and enthusiastic children
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
• A location with excellent transport links
• Training opportunities to further your professional development including, middle or senior leadership training for the right candidate.
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
Candidates should arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on
020 8789 1466.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively these details can be found by emailing email@example.com and asking for a job pack.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 05 June 2019 (at noon)
Interviews : 12 June 2019
Greenmead School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Greenmead Primary School
147 Beaumont Road
Telephone: 020 8789-1466
Headteacher: Toni Edmonds-Smith
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils