Inclusion Leader - Broadwater Primary School
Part time (0.6) or Full time
Required September 2021
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic Inclusion Leader to join our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school located in the heart of Tooting.
The successful candidate will:
- Carry out the role of Pastoral/Wellbeing Team Lead within the School, working alongside our Behaviour and Learning Mentor, Children and Families Support Worker, Place2Be Manager and PSHE Leader.
- Take responsibility, with the support of the Senior Leadership Team, for the day-to-day operation of the provision made by the school for pupils with SEND, EAL, PP and LAC.
- Provide professional guidance in the area of SEND in order to secure high quality teaching and the effective use of resources to bring about improved standards of achievement for all.
- Be the school’s designated teacher for looked-after and previously looked-after children.
- Be a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead within the Safeguarding Team.
- Take an active role in whole school improvement developments in line with school self review and evaluation.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- Happy, motivated children who enjoy learning and demonstrate excellent attitudes;
- A well-embedded system of pastoral support including on site Place2Be provision, a Behaviour and Learning Mentor, Children and Families Support Worker and on site social worker.
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A ‘Good’ school as rated by Ofsted;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
For any further details, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: 12 May 2021 (at 9am)
Interviews: 14 May 2021
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils