KS1/KS2 Class Teachers - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2019
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Will contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher
• Has a clear knowledge and commitment to safeguarding practices
• Is a creative teacher able to capture the imagination of pupils
• Has experience of being an effective team player
• Is willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
The school can offer:
• Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff
• Well-behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
• Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
• A welcoming community of children, parents, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Claire Quinn at email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below). Alternatively you can contact the school for a CES application form or for further information.
Completed CES application forms should be returned to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 April 2019 (at mid-night)
Shortlisting: 25 April 2019
Interviews: 02 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15 2QD
Telephone: 020 8874 1888
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils