KS1/KS2 Teacher - Hotham Primary School
Required for January 2021
We are a thriving primary school in the heart of Putney in South West London and are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic practitioner to join our hard working team.
We are looking for a teacher who can evidence:
- Strong cross curriculum knowledge;
- A desire to raise achievement;
- An ability and keenness to identify areas for professional development;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An excellent support structure and dedication to staff wellbeing;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- A well-resourced working environment.
Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by calling or emailing the school office.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email (preferred) to email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 20 October 2020 (at midnight)
Interviews: 22 October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hotham Primary School
London, SW15 1PN
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Richard Byrne-Smith
Number on Roll: 400
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils