KS2 Class Teacher - Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Required from September
Shaftesbury Park is an ambitious, forward thinking, Rights Respecting School. We are looking for determined and talented teachers who have high expectations of pupil achievement and are excited by our innovative and globally relevant curriculum that prepares children for the challenges of the workplace in an increasingly global future.
- Have QTS
- Be passionate about making a real difference.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, who is both self motivated and works well in a team.
- Enjoy rising to the challenge of being part of a school with an innovative curriculum.
- Enjoy working with a diverse community.
- Have a proven track record of pupil progress and closing gaps in attainment.
We can offer:
- A forward thinking, ambitious school environment.
- Fantastic children who are hard working and keen to learn.
- A committed staff team.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- An effective and experienced leadership team with a clear vision of the school’s
- Opportunities to lead a curriculum area within the whole school for the right candidate.
- TLR available for the right candidate.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs Christine Imms (School Business Manager) 020 7228 3652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.shaftesburyparkprimary.org.uk to find out about our fantastic school!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively please contact our SBM Mrs Christine Imms on 020 7228 3652 or by email email@example.com for an application pack or any further details.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax. Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
Closing date: 14 June 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 17 June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs Bunmi Richards
Ashbury Road, London
Tel: 020 7228 3652 Fax: 020 7223 0584
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils