Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Earlsfield Primary School
Required for September 2019
We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as part of our team. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents. We welcome applications from NQT’s.
• Be an outstanding classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
• Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
• Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse their colleagues
• Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
In return we can offer:
• Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
• A well-resourced curriculum
• A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting the school on 020 8946 5452 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www. earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button)
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
When completing the form, candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 28 February 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: week beginning 04 March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 482
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils