Maths Leader – Permanent non class based post - Hillbrook Primary School
Start date – September 2019
Hillbrook Primary School is a very happy and successful learning community where everyone is welcomed and valued. We are a large 3 – 4 form entry school based in the heart of Tooting in South West London and very close to both Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Stations. We are proud to be an outstanding school with a great reputation and close links to our community.
We need a talented and innovative Maths Leader who has the drive and motivation to lead Maths across the school. As Maths Leader, you will play a key role in our leadership team and work alongside an energetic, experienced and very supportive Senior Leadership Team.
You will need: -
- To have a love and passion for Maths with strong subject knowledge and a willingness to learn and develop
- To have a track record in raising standards
- To have the ability to analyse and interpret data
- To be able to show initiative and ‘think outside the box’ when necessary
- To be flexible and have the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire others
- To support staff and be proactive about seeking advice as necessary
- To lead staff training as appropriate
- To be an excellent communicator and team player who can form positive relationships with staff, children, governors, parents and the wider community
- To work with external networks (e.g. Maths Hub)
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
- Be part of a forward thinking, vibrant and happy school
- Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
- Work with a great staff who support and value each other (we have fun!)
- Work in a well- resourced, organised and well cared for environment
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow professionally
- Teach happy children who love school and want to achieve their best
- Be well supported by a leadership team with a genuine desire to promote and develop a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead by example
- Work alongside an active and caring Governing Board
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button)
For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email email@example.com.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Shortlisting & Closing Date: 07 March 2019 (at noon)
Interview Date: Week commencing 11 March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart