Midday Meals Supervisor - St Mary's RC Primary School
5 Hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
Required as soon as possible
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisors to be part of a team responsible for the welfare and security of our pupils during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities
For the post you should have:
• Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential
• Experience in a school environment but not essential
• Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules. `
You will be:
• Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Committed to equal opportunities.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
Closing date: 12 July 2019 (at noon)
Interviews week commencing 15 July 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
ST MARY’S R.C. PRIMARY SCHOOL
7 St Joseph’s Street, Battersea,
London, SW8 4EN
Tel no: 020 7622 5460
Executive Head Teacher: Mr J. Brading
Children on roll: 226
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils