Play Worker for Extended Owls Club (Before & After School Care) - Hillbrook Primary School
Play Worker for Extended Owls Club (Before & After School Care)
£12,636 per annum (depending on hours worked)
23.75 Hours per week (number of hours can be negotiated or flexible)
Monday -Friday for Breakfast (7.30-9.00) & After School Care (15.00-18.15)
Term time only (39 weeks)
Required as soon as possible
Hillbrook Primary School is an Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation. We are a large 3/4 form entry School at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community. We are located in Tooting South West London, very close to both Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations.
It runs a very successful Breakfast & After School Club (Extended Owls Club). We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, fun person and committed person to join our happy team.
You will need to be able to:
- Follow the ethos of Hillbrook school
- Be responsible for the health and safety of the children – including the collection of children
- Plan interesting activities that build on class and school events (e.g.: creative writing week, International day, Science week etc.)
- Plan a timetable of events that rotates across the week e.g.: Monday: sports and science activities; Tuesday: Art and crafts and reading activities; Wed: sports and maths activities; Thursday: homework activities and reading; Friday: cooking….
- Be responsible for high level behaviour and expectations across the provision, using Hillbrook behaviour policy and systems
- • Provide a light snack for the children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact Claire Martin via the school office.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing & Shortlisting Date: 15 October 2019 (at noon)
Provisional Interview Date 17 October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils