Premises Officer - Shaftesbury Park Primary School
36 hours per week
All year round
VARIATION TO WORKING PATTERN AND HOURS WILL BE CONSIDERED
To start ASAP
Shaftesbury Park Primary School is an award-winning, Rights Respecting State School in Battersea. We are looking for a Premises Officer to join our hardworking staff team. They will be committed to working towards fulfilling the school’s commitment to a high quality of service and will promote and embody our vision and Rights Respecting Schools ethos.
- Have a good standard of education, preferable to level 2, with good numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Have experience of the premises/caretaker role
- Be able to manage time effectively and complete tasks to a high level
- Be able to prioritise tasks, working to tight deadlines with minimum supervision and under own initiative
- Be willing to undertake further professional development
- Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of young people in a school environment
- Play a full part in the life of the school community; support the school’s priorities and ethos and encourage staff and students to follow this example
- Excellent attendance and time-keeping
- Knowledge of statutory requirements of legislation concerning safeguarding, including child protection, equal opportunities, health and safety and COSHH.
- Previous experience of a premises officer/caretaker role is desirable
- A supportive team of staff.
- A thorough induction process.
- Access to excellent professional development.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, please contact the school for an application pack.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
Closing date: 7th October 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 10th October 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Ashbury Road, London
Tel: 020 7228 3652
Headteacher: Mrs Bunmi Richards
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils