SEN Assistant - Hillbrook Primary School
16 hours per week
Term time only (39 Week)
Required as soon as possible
Hillbrook is a large, vibrant and happy primary school in the heart of Tooting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and confident person to join our friendly and committed team.
This position would ideally suit someone who has the ability to inspire and motivate children. It is important for our school that you want to contribute to the growth and development of every child and to meet their individual needs.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Working with the SENCO and SEN team to provide support and general admin duties including clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms
• Working one-to-one with individual children and groups as necessary.
• Working in partnership with parents and external agencies to support children with SEN provision within the school.
• Following and implementing all school policies and procedures
• Being reliable, punctual and consistent in your work
Previous experience would be welcome
GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths or equivalent are essential and ability to communicate effectively on several levels.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button)
For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email - email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org, post or fax.
Closing Date: 26 March 2019 (at noon)
Provisional Interview Date: 03 April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart