School Business Manager - St Faith's CE Primary School
Contract type: Full Time
Start date: as soon as possible
As St Faith’s is a small school, this opportunity will enable you to see the impact of your leadership. As the role is integral to the strategic leadership of the school, the successful candidate must be a confident leader who can function well as part of a team, have excellent interpersonal skills, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
Please visit the school website: www.stfaiths.wandsworth.sch.uk
We can offer:
• A well-resourced school and with amazing facilities
• A small school with 190 pupils where all stakeholders play an active part in creating a vibrant, happy community
• A friendly, hardworking team supported by an active governing board
• Excellent transport links bus/over ground and staff car park
• High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
• A role in a school that has a clear vision
The successful applicant will:
• Promote a positive image of the school through your work
• Have an excellent knowledge of finance, budget and management
• Have an understanding of facilities management including Health and Safety
• Be an ambitious and dedicated manager ideally from an educational setting
• Be a confident user of information technology, with excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate a hardworking, organised, team player leading from the front
• Be able to contribute to the life of the school
• Embrace the Christian ethos of our school
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments can be made by phone.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively these forms and further details are available from the school office.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing Date: 17 January 2020 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 21 January 2020
Interview Date: tbc
St Faith’s is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure check. Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity. CVs are not accepted.
St Faith's CE Primary School
Alma Road, Wandsworth
London, SW18 3AE
Tel: 020 8874 2653
Headteacher: Stephan Cook
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils