School Business Partner - Chesterton Primary School
Required November 2020
The Wandle Learning Trust is an expanding Multi Academy Trust based in South London and is looking for a first class School Business Partner to manage all non-teaching operations across up to 2 primary schools. This will initially be placed at Chesterton Primary School in Battersea and may later be allocated at a second primary school. Core financial tasks are carried out by the central trust finance team.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
individual who ideally has or is working towards a school business management qualification. Candidates, who can evidence equivalent experience and skills from working at a senior level, may also be considered. The successful candidates will:
- Lead on procurement, HR, premises compliance, administrative processes and systems and leadership for non-teaching staff.
- Have strong day to day budgeting and business skills.
- Have previous experience at a senior management level.
- Have experience and/or knowledge of core Human Resource procedures.
- Have experience of managing budgets and reporting at senior level.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Work under their own initiative and lead on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate a mature and considered approach to problem solving.
- Be a skilled negotiator and decision maker who can lead in complex situations
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively these can be found at either www.chesterton.wandsworth.sch.uk or http://wandlelearningtrust.org.uk/work-with-us
Applications should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Midday, Monday 26th October 2020
ALL POSTS ARE SUBJECT TO A DBS CHECK
Wandle Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Chesterton Primary School,
London SW11 5DT
Christian Kingsley MA, MSc, NPQH,
Mark Siswick Dip Ed, BA (Hons), NPQH
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils