Teacher Required (TLR available for a suitable candidate) - St Mary’s RC Primary School
Required for September 2019
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School Battersea are looking for outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our large, friendly team of staff in either KS1 or KS2. Our children are lively and a pleasure to teach, they will welcome you wholeheartedly to the St Mary’s community. This post will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher. A TLR is available for a suitable candidate.
A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil's progress.
• Have secure subject knowledge of national curriculum subjects, particularly English and mathematics.
• Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of pupils.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively across the collaboration within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
• Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
• Have empathy and successful strategies to support all levels of learning and emotional needs.
In return we can offer:
• A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
• A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
• Motivated and well behaved children.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression.
• For NQT applicants, a commitment to professional development through training and mentoring, a bespoke NQT induction programme and dedicated NQT & PPA release time
Visits are warmly welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Claire Mitchell at St Mary’s.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: 16 May 2019 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 17 May 2019
Interviews: 21 May 2019
St Mary’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.”
“The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.”
CVs are not accepted.
Executive Head: Mr J. Brading Associate Head: and Mrs C Mitchell
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils