Teaching Assistant and Mid-day Supervisor - Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
(8.30am – 1.00pm, with 1 hour lunch duty as mid-day supervisor Monday – Friday)
Term Time only (38 weeks per year)
Required for September 2019
We invite applications from teaching assistants keen to work as part of our team. This post includes lunch-time supervision of children in all classes. The successful candidate will be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos, and will demonstrate flexibility working with children of different age groups.
We can offer you:
• A nurturing learning environment where all children are respected and valued
• Caring, well behaved children with huge enthusiasm for learning
• An opportunity to work as part of an effective, happy and supportive team
• A commitment to staff training and development
You will need to be:
• Experienced in proactively assisting children’s learning.
• An effective communicator with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Enthusiastic about supporting children’s well-being and their learning
• Able to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
• Positive in attitude, with a sense of humour
• Willing to learn new skills
An information pack, including CES application form, a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Or for any further information and an application form please contact Susan Lawless by email.
Applications must be submitted on the CES form and returned to the Headteacher, Susan Lawless, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 10 July 2019 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be sought.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
Nightingale Square, London SW12 8QJ
Tel: 020 8673 3080
Headteacher: Susan Lawless
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils