Teaching Assistant for ASD Base - Riversdale Primary School
32.5 hours a week
Term Time only (39 weeks)
- has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
We are looking for:
- a successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- a teaching assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children
- somebody who can contribute to a dynamic and hardworking team
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on (020) 8874 6904 to arrange a convenient date and time.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 20 October 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: 22 October 2021
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Riversdale Primary School
302a Merton Road,
Tel: 020 8874 6904
Headteacher: Amy Roberts
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils