Teaching Assistants - Riversdale Primary School
Teaching Assistants (General)
Flexible on the working hours:
£15,470 per annum
30 hours per week
39 weeks per year
£16,761 per annum
32.5 hours per week
39 weeks per year
We are looking for:
• a successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
• someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• a teaching assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children
• somebody who can contribute to a dynamic and hard working team
• has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders
• is committed to supporting continuous professional development
• has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on (020) 8874 6904 to arrange a convenient date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 June 2019
Candidates must be available for an interview on 05 July 2019
Riversdale Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Riversdale Primary School
302A Merton Road
Headteacher: Amy Roberts
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils