Administration Assistant - Holy Ghost Catholic Primary
36 Hours per week (40 weeks)
Required 1st July 2022 (negotiable)
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School is a warm and welcoming Catholic community, with friendly, enthusiastic children, and inspirational staff. It is a one form entry primary school, committed to providing an excellent education for every child.
We wish to recruit a highly motivated and capable Administration Assistant.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and forward-looking school, where each member of staff feels valued and promotion opportunities are available.
- An opportunity to work as part of an effective, happy and supportive team.
- A commitment to staff training and development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
You will need to be:
- Efficient, effective, well organised and calm under pressure.
- An excellent communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Positive in attitude
- Support the school’s Catholic ethos and values.
- Willing to learn new skills.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Applications must be submitted on the CES form and returned to Emily Hacking, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 03 June 2022 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS check and clearance. References will be sought.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
Nightingale Square, London SW12 8QJ
Tel: 020 8673 3080
Headteacher: Susan Lawless
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils