Administration & Finance Assistant - Chesterton Primary School
36 Hours per week (8.30am – 4.30pm)
Term Time plus 3 weeks
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Administration & Finance Assistant to join our outstanding school.
We are recruiting a motivated and dedicated person to make a significant individual contribution to Chesterton’s on-going success. We are looking for an individual who shares our vision for high aspiration and achievement for all.
School office experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given on administration and financial systems/programmes.
All staff benefit from great professional development opportunities.
We are looking for an individual who:
- will be responsible for providing high quality support in all areas of finance.
- has experience of working in an office environment
- has excellent numeracy and communication skill
- is flexible and able to work under pressure
- can work independently and as part of a team
- can maintain thorough records and are sensitive handling confidential issues
- can work within a diverse multicultural community whilst being able to inspire and support colleagues, parents and pupils
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Further details can be found on our website http://wandlelearningtrust.org.uk/work-with-us
Please return your application to the school by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 08 December 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 12 December 2022
Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date and the school reserves the right to withdraw the position if an early appointment is made. Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply early.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Chesterton Primary School
London, SW11 5DT
Tel: 020 7622 1619
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils