Administrative Assistant - Gatton Primary School
35 Hours per week (7 hours per day, 8am – 4pm)
Term Time only (39 week)
Required for December 2020 or sooner
Gatton School is a well-established voluntary aided Muslim School judged by Ofsted to be outstanding (February 2014).
We are a popular and successful primary school based over two sites. An opportunity has arisen due to the school expansion whereby individuals are invited to join the school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-presented Admin Assistant to join our busy office team.
This role includes assisting the HR / Attendance Officer with relevant admin tasks. See Job description for detail.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a school administrator
- Relevant qualifications and training
- A warm and welcoming manner
- Excellent communication skills must be able to deal with a wide range of people
- Solution focussed approach
- A commitment to upholding the ethos and vision of our school
- Friendly, hardworking office team
- Professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A caring and supportive whole school community
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the school on the telephone number below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email - email@example.com
Closing date: 02 November 2020 (at noon)
Interviews/Task: 05 November 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School (Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils