Assistant Cook - Gatton Primary School
32.5 hours (39 weeks)
Term time only, Permanent
Required for January or ASAP
Gatton School is a well-established voluntary aided Muslim School currently graded outstanding.
The main tasks will be to assist in the kitchen/dining area – set up the dining hall for the serving of meals, support the Cook in preparation of meals and assist with clearing away and washing up.
Successful applicants will:
- Have an understanding of and respect for the Islamic ethos of the school
- Have high expectations and self-motivated
- Be familiar with relevant health and safety rules and regulations
- Have very good communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development.
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi via email on email@example.com
Completed Gatton school applications should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
Closing Date: 31st October 2021
Interviews/Tasks: week commencing 1st November 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
GATTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
(Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road
Tooting, London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils