Assistant Headteacher - Gatton Primary School
Full time, permanent
Required for January 2022 or as soon as possible
Gatton Primary School is inviting applications from highly motivated experienced teachers with leadership experience to take up the post of Assistant Headteacher. The post holder will work closely with the Headteacher to build on the current successes of the school.
Gatton is an outstanding school, part way through expansion to three full forms of entry. We are looking for a creative individual who has the energy to take on new challenges and continue with our forward momentum. Applicants with senior leadership experience and high expectations who seek to promote the full potential of every child are invited to apply.
The Assistant Headteacher will:
- Be a person who is committed to affirming and developing the Islamic ethos of the school
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice
- Have the experience, professionalism and determination to deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning for all pupils including those with barriers to their learning
- Contribute to maintaining a caring, inclusive environment
- Be highly motivated with proven leadership skills
- Have excellent management self-organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, challenge and inspire staff and children
- An outstanding professional opportunity, working with an experienced Headteacher in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Highly effective, hardworking staff and governing body
- A modern building with excellent facilities
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively these can be gained by contacting Shazia Nabi (Personnel Officer) by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone: 0208 682 5570.
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the number below or by email email@example.com
Completed Gatton school application should be returned to the school either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org, post or fax.
Closing Date: 16 June 2021 (at noon)
Interviews/Tasks: To Be Confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils