Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Resource Base Teacher - Riversdale Primary School
• has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders,
• is committed to supporting continuous professional development,
• has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning,
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere,
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
We are looking for:
• We are seeking highly motivated, skilled and experienced practitioner to teach in our ASD Resource Base within our inclusive mainstream Primary school. The new facilities opened in September 2018.
• The successful applicant will be passionate, creative and an accomplished practitioner with knowledge, skills and experience of teaching pupils with ASD in the primary phase.
• Applicants should ideally have additional SEN/ASD qualifications and will be committed to working with other professionals to create an outstanding inclusive provision.
For an informal discussion about the post or any further details, please contact Amy Roberts (Headteacher) either by Tel: 020 8874 6904 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Closing Date: 7th October 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 11th October 2023
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Riversdale Primary School
302A Merton Road Southfields
London SW18 5JP
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils