Business Engagement Officer (Fixed Term)
- Would you like to be part of the most exciting regeneration projects in the UK?
- Do you want to set up an exciting new Construction Gateway training project?
- Do you want to help local residents to find work in key developments across London’s most exciting regeneration borough?
- Do you want to help to ensure that local people can access opportunities on a wide range of developments?
If the answer is yes to those questions then one of these roles is for you
Major investment at Nine Elms Vauxhall and widespread regeneration across Wandsworth provides the council with access to a wide range of new jobs and apprenticeships. Key development sites include Battersea Power Station, Embassy Gardens, New Covent Garden Market, One Nine Elms, The Ram Quarter and many more.
Work Match is an established brand within the borough and our team is continuing to grow. Work Match engages with local businesses, developers, land owners and their supply chain to create local job opportunities for Wandsworth residents.
With a range of established relationships with key employers, we are recruiting for individuals that can add further experience and value the service that will ultimately fulfil our purpose of supporting local residents into local jobs.
Business Engagement Officer Salary range up to £34299 based on experience
- To provide local businesses and key employers with a free, professional recruitment service. Creating training pathways towards employment for Wandsworth residents.
- You will bring a background in recruitment and employer engagement, creating job opportunities and recruiting on behalf of employers of various sizes to their specification.
Fixed Term until September 2020
Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekend work.
Interview Dates 7th or 8th February
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils