Class Teacher - (Austic Hub within Ravenstone Primary School) - Ravenstone Primary School
Required from September 2019
This exciting opportunity is for a highly motivated teacher wanting to join an aspirational school that is focused on ensuring all children and staff reach their potential. The vacancy arises at a time where we continue to expand our resource base for children with autism.
The key areas of responsibility are outlined within the application pack however the following areas outline what the school has to offer
• Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities.
• Working with highly aspirational and caring group of professionals who care deeply the children.
• An exceptionally well resourced learning environment.
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
• The first Primary School in Wandsworth to achieve the ASD/Inclusion award.
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community. Please phone the school business manager on 020 8673 0594 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
For any further details please contact the school on 020 8673 0594 or by the email below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School tours: (contact us to arrange)
Closing Date: 03 May 2019 (at Noon)
Interviews: 09 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
CVs are not accepted
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils