Class Teacher - Christ Church CE Primary School
Teachers Pay Scale
Required from September 2020
Christ Church School is a voluntary aided one-form entry Church of England primary school, a leader in the field of Outdoor Learning and is the only school in London to hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Gold (LOtC) accreditation. Our curriculum is built around outdoor pursuits that innovate and inspire teaching and learning from Nursery to Year 6.
We are looking for either an experienced, innovative practitioner who is able to start in September 2020 and who possesses the necessary skills to motivate our children to achieve the best they can or an outstanding NQT who is interested in developing their practice including outdoor learning.
You will be:
- A committed professional with a determination to make a difference.
- Someone who recognises and wants to further explore the benefits of Outdoor Learning
- An organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- A solutions-based thinker
In return we can offer:
- A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
- A leadership team that is committed to developing you
- CPD tailored to your needs
- An opportunity to lead a subject area currently RE/ MFL
- A hard-working and positive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 020 7228 2812 or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
For more information about our school visit our website: www.christchurch.wandsworth.sch.uk
All applications must be made on the correct SDBE Application Form and completed applications to be returned to the HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18 March 2020 (at noon)
Lesson observation & formal interviews: Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 March 2020.
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Services and qualifications. Reference checks will be taken up prior to interview.
Please note we do not accept CV‘s or details from Employment Agencies.
Christ Church CE Primary School
Tel no: 020 7228 2812
Headteacher: Mrs Colette Morris
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils