Class Teacher – For KS1 ASD (Autism) Base Class - Tooting Primary School
Required from 2021
THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and is a successful two form entry school and we wish to recruit for January 2020.
We wish to appoint an inspiring and dedicated Teacher -
For our KS1 ASD (Autism) Base Class
Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilize the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
For successful candidates we can offer you;
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
- Skilled Teaching Assistant in each class
- Inner London salary
- Latest technology and IPad for each Teacher
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, P.E)
- The support of strong leadership, creative, energetic and innovative team.
- Great transport links
- Work in Tooting... The south London neighbourhood has joined the ranks of the world’s “coolest city areas” - Lonely Planet.
- Great pupils and supportive parents
- A forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
Regrettably, this vacancy would not be suitable for NQTs
For more information, please contact the school office on 0203 700 0790 or email@example.com. For further information look at our virtual tour our website please visit: www.tootingprimary.org.uk/work-for-us
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, this can be downloaded by visiting the school website: www.tootingprimary.org
Completed application forms should be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Graveney School, HR Department, Welham Road, SW17 9BU.
Closing Date: 09 November 2020 at noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 16 November 2020
Please note that applications must be submitted using the school’s application form.
Tooting Primary School
(Part of Graveney Trust)
London SW17 8HE
Tel: 020 3700 0790
Headteacher: Jacqueline Wilson [Acting]
“OUTSTANDING SCHOOL” - OFSTED June 2015
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils