Class Teacher - Gatton Primary School
Required from January 2021
Gatton School is a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Muslim School in the heart of Wandsworth. We are currently expanding from two forms of entry to three forms. This is an exciting time to join the school with great scope for career progression.
We have a vacancy for a teacher in KS2 (Y3)
We are seeking to appoint highly skilled, motivated practitioners who:
- Have relevant experience
- Are rated Good/Outstanding
- Are skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
- Have evidence of significant impact upon pupil progress
- are committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- Display effective communication and teamwork skills
- Are able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Excellent professional development.
- Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
- A modern building with excellent facilities including a large gym and swimming pool
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk.
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi on the number below or by email email@example.com.
Completed Gatton application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
Closing Date: 06 November 2020 (at noon)
Interviews/Task: week commencing 08 November 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils