Class Teacher (KS1) - Hotham Primary School
Fixed-Term (until August 2024)
Required from January 2024
We are a dynamic two form entry primary school in the heart of Putney, providing limitless opportunities for every child to aspire and succeed.
We are looking to appoint talented and enthusiastic practitioners to join our hard-working team.
We are looking for qualified teachers who can evidence:
• Strong cross curriculum knowledge;
• A desire to raise achievement for all pupils;
• Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change;
• A commitment to our school vision and shared values.
As a school, we can offer you:
• A commitment to wellbeing; we have a well-being committee and regularly arrange social events;
• Generous PPA time and technology that works;
• A unique curriculum which aims to reduce teacher workload;
• Opportunities to share your passion, both through our curriculum and a large range of clubs;
• An open-minded and forward-thinking ethos;
• Supportive parents and an amazing PTA;
• Dedicated colleagues and a culture of mutual support;
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
• Access to the Cyclescheme;
• Free tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided in our spacious staffroom;
• Delicious food cooked by our chef at affordable prices
• A large, diverse and well-equipped school site.
ECTs and more experienced candidates are welcome to apply. We are recruiting for a full-time post on a fixed-term from January 2024 to August 2024.
We will be hosting visits for prospective candidates during the weeks beginning 25th September / 2nd October. The visit will be hosted by the headteacher and there will be the opportunity to ask questions informally. If you are interested in visiting, please email email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please return the completed application to the school either by email (preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org, or post.
Closing date: 08 October 2023 (at midnight)
Interviews: Week Beginning 09 October 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
CVs are not accepted.www.hothamprimaryschool.org.uk
Hotham Primary School
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Richard Byrne-Smith
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils