Class Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2) - Earlsfield Primary School
Required for September 2021
We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as part of our team. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents. We welcome applications from NQT’s. Whilst the role is currently available on a fixed one-year contract there may be the opportunity to extend the post from September 2022 subject to budget the following year.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
- Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
- Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse your colleagues
- Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
- A well-resourced curriculum
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8946 5452. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post. We encourage applications via email.
Closing date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 17th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all candidates who are invited to interview as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 463
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils