Class Teacher (Lower KS2) - Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Required from September 2021
The Governors, Staff and Children of this school wish to appoint a new teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome.
- Exemplary behaviour in and outside of the classroom’-Ofsted 2018
- ‘Outstanding’ Diocesan Inspection-September 2019
- End of Key Stage 2 Attainment and Progress above national levels
- Specialist teachers in Computing, Music, Gymnastics and PE
- Urban Farm-Shetland pony, Pygmy goats and chickens
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch
- Outdoor Gym
- Timetabled Outdoor LearningOver two-and-a-half-acre site with 128 trees
We welcome visits to our school (Covid 19 compliant). To arrange this, please contact our Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Maria Liddy on 0208 876 7074 or e-mail info@sacredheart–roe.wandsworth.sch.uk to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
All applications must be made on the CES Application Form which is provided as an attachment.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school.
Closing Date: 17 June 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: 21 June 2021
Sacred Heart School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and qualifications and reference checks
Please note, we do not accept CVs or details from Employment Agencies.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
London SW15 5NX
Tel: 020 8876 7074
Headteacher: Anthony Gibbons
NOR: 420 (inc. Nursery)
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils