Class Teacher - Sellincourt Primary School
(To work in either the Early Years, KS1 or KS2)
Teachers Pay Scale
Required to start in September 2020
“Pupils are proud of their school and highly appreciate the support teachers give them” – Good Ofsted - July 2017.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic Teacher to join our committed and hardworking team.
You need to:
- be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop others;
- have high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
- have the ability to value and suitably challenge children and adults;
- be prepared to work flexibly as part of a close knit partnership using shared teaching approaches to learning.
We can offer you:
- amazing children, with a passion for learning;
- the opportunity to join a dedicated leadership team that will support you professionally;
- opportunities for you to lead and initiate projects and subjects throughout the school, especially within your phase.
- we value our staff and assist them in achieving outstanding practice through reflection, training and development;
- we value parents as partners, communicating openly and listening readily, inviting their input with respect and consideration.
Although we are currently unable to welcome visits to our wonderful school, we would happily talk about the position and our community over the telephone.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
For further details please contact Jane Potter by phone on 020 8672 6796 option 0 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 17 June 2020 (at noon)
Interview/Selection Day: Week Commencing 22 June 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Sellincourt Primary School
Tel: 020 8672 6796
Fax: 020 8672 6057
Headteacher: Miss Hayley Clayton
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils