Class Teacher - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Required from September 2024
We are looking to appoint a full time experienced class teacher to join our fantastic team for September 2024. The right candidate should be passionate, innovative and be able to inspire our children whilst being part of a wonderful team.
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Outstanding leaders who will provide constant support and development opportunities
• An extremely supportive parent / school community
Visits are welcome and recommended as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community. Please phone 020 8874 7786 or email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time.
You can also look at our website www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk
To ease the short-listing process we ask applicants to note the following:
- When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
- You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education (SDBE) application form. We will only consider applications made on this form.
- References: Provide email addresses and all telephone contact numbers for all referees.
- Contact will be made with the short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged to observe teaching and interview times.
- Shortlisted candidates should note that online searches may be done as part of our due diligence checks.
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Alternatively, please go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org, post or by hand.
Closing Date: 14 March 2024 (at Noon)
Interviews: 21 March 2024
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service check. For all teaching staff a teaching qualification and skills check is also required. As a school from the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education, we work with the SDBE on how to develop and flourish as a Church of England School.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Roll No: 430 children on roll
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils