Class Teacher + Subject Leader responsibility available for the right candidate - Gatton Primary School
Permanent fulltime position: September 2022 start
ECT’s welcome to apply
Are you a caring, kind and passionate class teacher? Are you committed to supporting children’s learning and progress? Are you looking for a vibrant, supportive, inner London school to further your teaching career?
Gatton Primary School is an outstanding three-form entry school, in a rich, culturally diverse community in the heart of South London. The school is a modern building with spacious classrooms, a dedicated sports hall and a swimming pool. We are a friendly, hardworking and welcoming Muslim faith school where working relationships are a strength. Our children are well mannered, inquisitive with a real love for learning.
We are seeking to appoint creative class teachers to join our thriving team in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are passionate and dedicated
- Are qualified and have high expectations of all children
- Are flexible and creative in their approach and willing to enrich the curriculum for all children
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework
- Are committed to an inclusive education and raising standards for all children
- Are keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner
- Support the Muslim ethos of Gatton school through their personal conduct and professionalism
- May be keen to develop or lead a subject area (English KS1 or KS2 and Maths KS1 and KS2)
We can offer:
- A dedicated, strong and supportive staff team
- A highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Generous PPA time
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- ECT programme
- Specialist PE and Music teaching
- TAs and LSAs to support children’s learning
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you contact the school office and make an appointment to visit the school. We would love to show you around.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be found from the school website: www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies.
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi on 020 8682 5570 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing Date: 16th May 2022 (at noon)
Interviews/Task: week commencing 16th May 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils