Class Teachers (NQTs welcome to apply) - Ronald Ross Primary School
Year Group negotiable
Start date – September 2019
Ronald Ross Primary School is an Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation. We are a one form entry School at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community. We are located near to Southfields in South West London.
In September 2018 we completed our move into a brand new school building which is co-located with Greenmead SEN School which is also rated Outstanding. Although we share a site we are two completely separate schools, with our own identities, but sharing the same aims of offering all our pupils a superb education.
We have a rare vacancy for September 2019. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our team. You need to be first and foremost:-
• An excellent class teacher
• Have the highest expectations and standards
• Be organised, resourceful and creative
• Be a team player with a great sense of humour who will do the ‘extra mile’
• Be passionate about teaching and learning
• Be committed to genuine inclusion at every level
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:-
• Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
• Work in a school community where parents are supportive and involved in school life
• Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
• Work in a well-resourced, organised and brand new school building
• Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
• Teach happy children who love school and want to achieve their very best
• Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact Sandra Mendonca SBM or Vanessa Lewis Data manager via the school office 0208 788 5233.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
For any further details please contact the school on telephone number below or by email.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 31 May 2019 (at noon)
Interview date: 07 June 2019
Only successful short listed candidates will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Ronald Ross Primary School
145 Beaumont Road
London SW19 6RW
Tel: 020 8788 5233
Number on Roll 240 maximum
Head teacher: Mrs Abby Brady
Deputy Head teacher: Ms Brinder Bains
Chair of governors: Mr Charles Runcie
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils