Class Teachers (one Permanent and one Fixed-Term) - Hotham Primary School
Required from September 2021
We are a dynamic primary school in the heart of Putney, providing limitless opportunities for every child to aspire and succeed.
We are looking to appoint talented and enthusiastic practitioners to join our hard working team.
We are looking for qualified teachers who can evidence:
- Strong cross curriculum knowledge;
- A desire to raise achievement for all pupils;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to drive and embrace change;
- A commitment to our school vision and shared values.
We can offer the successful candidates:
- A commitment to wellbeing;
- A unique curriculum with a chance to shape what you teach your children;
- Opportunities to share your passion, both through our curriculum and a large range of clubs;
- An open-minded and forward-thinking ethos;
- Dedicated colleagues and a culture of mutual support;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- A large, diverse and well-equipped school site.
NQTs and more experienced candidates are welcome to apply. We are recruiting for one permanent post from September 2021 and one fixed-term post for the academic year 2021-22 (maternity cover). Please ensure your application makes clear whether you are applying for a specific post, or both.
We are hoping to be able to host visits for prospective candidates during the weeks beginning 26th April/3rd May 2021. The visit will be hosted by the headteacher and there will be the opportunity to ask questions informally.
If you are interested in visiting, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any visits will be subject to COVID restrictions depending on the situation at the time.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
Please return the completed application to the school either by email (preferred) to email@example.com, or post.
Closing date: 6 May 2021 (at midnight)
Shortlisting: 7 May 2021
Interviews: 12 and 13 May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references
CVs are not accepted.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils