Classroom Teacher - Tooting Primary School
Required from September 2020
Applications from experienced Teachers and NQTs most welcome
We wish to appoint an inspiring and dedicated Teacher - THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
Tooting Primary School - “OUTSTANDING SCHOOL” - OFSTED June 2015
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and is a successful two form entry school and we have now reached 7 year groups and wish to recruit for September 2020.
Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilize the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
For successful candidates we can offer you;
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
- Skilled Teaching Assistant in each class
Inner London salary
- Latest technology and IPad for each Teacher
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Spanish, Music, P.E)
- The support of strong leadership, creative, energetic and innovative team.
- Great transport links
- Work in Tooting... The south London neighbourhood has joined the ranks of the world’s “coolest city areas” - Lonely Planet.
- Great pupils and supportive parents
- A forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For further information please visit our website: www.tootingprimary.org.uk/work-for-us
Please note that applications must be submitted using Graveney Trust’s application form.
Electronic applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copy applications should be posted or hand delivered to the HR department, Graveney School, Welham Road, London, SW17 9BU.
Closing Date: noon Tuesday 7th July 2020.
Interviews will take place week on Friday 10th July 2020.Tooting Primary School
Please note that we do not accept CVs. Strictly no agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Tooting Primary School
(Graveney School is part of Graveney Trust)
Tel: 020 3700 0790
Headteacher [Acting] Kelly Dixon
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils