Construction Skills Fund Manager
- Would you like to be part of the most exciting regeneration projects in the UK?
- Do you want to set up an exciting new Construction Gateway training project?
- Do you want to help local residents to find work in key developments across London’s most exciting regeneration borough?
- Do you want to help to ensure that local people can access opportunities on a wide range of developments?
If the answer is yes to those questions then one of these roles is for you
Major investment at Nine Elms Vauxhall and widespread regeneration across Wandsworth provides the council with access to a wide range of new jobs and apprenticeships. Key development sites include Battersea Power Station, Embassy Gardens, New Covent Garden Market, One Nine Elms, The Ram Quarter and many more.
Work Match is an established brand within the borough and our team is continuing to grow. Work Match engages with local businesses, developers, land owners and their supply chain to create local job opportunities for Wandsworth residents.
With a range of established relationships with key employers, we are recruiting for individuals that can add further experience and value the service that will ultimately fulfil our purpose of supporting local residents into local jobs.
We are recruiting 4 roles in our Work Match team:-
Project Manager (Construction Gateway Project) Salary range up to £39,396 to £46,347 based on experience
- To be responsible for delivering the CITB funded Construction Gateway project according to the project deliverables, budget and timescale agreed with the CITB, identifying and managing project risks on a regular basis
- To oversee project governance and partnership arrangements and to provide on-going liaison and partnership working with key stakeholders on the Battersea Power Station development, Wandsworth Borough Council and other London Boroughs
Fixed Term until June 2020
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekends
Assessment Dates 5th or 8th February
Interview Dates 11th or 15th February