Construction Skills Fund Training Co-ordianator
- Would you like to be part of the most exciting regeneration projects in the UK?
- Do you want to set up an exciting new Construction Gateway training project?
- Do you want to help local residents to find work in key developments across London’s most exciting regeneration borough?
- Do you want to help to ensure that local people can access opportunities on a wide range of developments?
If the answer is yes to those questions then one of these roles is for you
Major investment at Nine Elms Vauxhall and widespread regeneration across Wandsworth provides the council with access to a wide range of new jobs and apprenticeships. Key development sites include Battersea Power Station, Embassy Gardens, New Covent Garden Market, One Nine Elms, The Ram Quarter and many more.
Work Match is an established brand within the borough and our team is continuing to grow. Work Match engages with local businesses, developers, land owners and their supply chain to create local job opportunities for Wandsworth residents.
With a range of established relationships with key employers, we are recruiting for individuals that can add further experience and value the service that will ultimately fulfil our purpose of supporting local residents into local jobs.
Construction Skills Fund Training Co-ordinator (Construction Gateway Project) Salary range up to £37650 based on experience
- To oversee candidate recruitment, caseload management and scheduling of training courses for the Construction Gateway project by liaising with training providers, referral partners, employers and others so that project targets are successfully delivered
- To work closely with key agencies, training providers, local colleges, Jobcentre Plus and other local stakeholders throughout Wandsworth and other London Boroughs to support delivery of the project
Working Pattern Monday to Friday 36 Hours occasional evening and weekend work
Fixed Term until June 2020
Interview Dates 20th or 21st February
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils