Creative Arts Assistant - Ernest Bevin College
Suitable for a recent graduate
Term Time Only (39 weeks), 36 hours per week
Ernest Bevin College, whose students are aged between 11-19, is a vibrant and a truly inclusive all boys college with a mixed sixth form. Based in Tooting, South West London, our college takes pride in having an exceptional level of pastoral care where all staff are dedicated to giving each and every student both a quality learning experience and the life skills that opens doors to any career path they wish to tread in the future.
Our students, governors and staff are now seeking a skilled Creative Arts Assistant (Drama, Music and Art) to join our college. The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced and well versed team.
This role will include:
- Sourcing and arranging external Creative Arts Trips, visiting speakers and workshops
- Managing the peripatetic instrument lesson timetables and liaising with the admin office and parents with regards to lesson payments
- Supporting with key stage 3 Creative Arts extra-curricular clubs
- Supporting with the Winter Arts Showcase and Summer production
Ernest Bevin College will offer you:
- A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
- A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse, vibrant and social community.
- Access to our onsite facilities including a 25m swimming pool and fitness studio which can be used outside of the college day.
Should you feel you have the attributes we are looking for, we would very much look forward to hearing from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be downloaded from the college website: Vacancies – Ernest Bevin College
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 August 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: We reserve the right to interview before the closing date, so candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
EBC is promoting a green travel policy. We cannot guarantee car parking on site for those joining us.
Ernest Bevin College
Beechcroft Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 7DF
Tel: 020 8672 8582
Web: Ernest Bevin College
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils