Deputy Head Teacher - Honeywell Junior School
Required from September 2021
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards.
We are a successful and thriving school, located in the heart of Battersea, committed to providing the very best outcomes for every child. We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be willing to work closely as part of the leadership team
- Be able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills and have some experience of using these particularly in the areas of curriculum intent, implementation and impact
- Be able to develop systems, strategically planning and using data
- Be committed to raising standards with robust self-evaluation
- Be able to contribute school improvement and leadership
- Be able to inspire and motivate others
- Be able to engage with the whole school community
- Be able to lead safeguarding and promote the welfare of everyone
If this sounds like your ideal job, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Wonderful pupils who remain at the heart of everything we do
- Opportunities for developing pedagogy and practice in innovative ways
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all
- An opportunity to further support the strategic direction of the school
- Strong support the Head Teacher
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- A great staff team
Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, for further details and to register interest, please contact Ms. Jo Clarke, Head Teacher, who will answer any queries and arrange for an application pack.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email Sandra.pahari@ honeywell.wandsworth.sch.uk or post. We encourage applications by email.
Closing date: 09 March 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: week beginning 29 March 2021
Honeywell Junior School is committed to safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All candidates should be aware that we follow safer recruitment policies and procedures so references will be taken up prior to interview. We are committed to equality of opportunity and we are an equal opportunities employer.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
HONEYWELL JUNIOR SCHOOL
Honeywell Road, Battersea
London SW11, 6EF
Tel: 020 7223 5185
Email: Sandra.pahari@ honeywell.wandsworth.sch.uk
Head Teacher: Ms. Jo Clarke
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils