Deputy Headteacher - St. George’s CE Primary School
Start September 2020
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Come and join our dedicated, happy team.
Our offer to you:
• Great opportunities to work with Pie Corbett, the South West London Maths Hub and in a National Support School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
• Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
• Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens
• Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds
St. George’s CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is a fantastic place to work. We are a training school for Talk for Writing and Sounds-Write and a National Support School. We recruit teachers who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be.
We need leaders with real enthusiasm, commitment and passion who will inspire and motivate everyone in our school community to thrive and excel.
Teachers with senior leadership in a challenging context are especially encouraged to apply.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
We are available any time between 8.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Call Zebida Gardner-Sharper in the office to book an appointment or email email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Closing date: 06 March 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: Mid-March (dates to be arranged with candidates)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
St. George’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 7622 1870
Web : www.st-georges.wandsworth.sch.uk
Headteacher: Sarah Collymore NLE
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils