EYFS Teacher (Reception Class) - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Required by January 2020
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated EYFS Teacher.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Will contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher
• Has a clear knowledge and commitment to safeguarding practices
• Is a creative teacher able to capture the imagination of pupils
• Has experience of being an effective team player
• Is willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
The school can offer:
• Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff
• Well-behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
• Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
• A welcoming community of children, parents, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Claire Quinn at email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed CES application forms should be returned to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, these can be requested from the school.
Closing date: 13 November 2019 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 14 November 2019
Interviews: 18 November 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
90 Oakhill Road, Putney,
Telephone: 020 8874 1888
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils