EYRs/Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Earlsfield Primary School
EYRs/Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (0.4 FTE Thursday and Friday)
1 year fixed contract (with possibility of extension subject to budget)
Required for September 2019
We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as part of our team. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents. The post will involve a full days teaching in Reception (Friday) and a day of PPA cover in Reception or KS1.
• Be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
• Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
• Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse their colleagues
• Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
In return we can offer:
• Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
• A well-resourced curriculum
• A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting the school on 020 8946 5452 or by email email@example.com. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org, post or fax.
When completing the form, candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 14 June 2019 (at 4pm)
Interviews: week commencing 17th June 2019 (please clearly state on your application form dates in this week that you may not be available for interview)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 500
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils